SB-2000 Pump Controller
THE SB-2000 PLC CONTROLLER
The SB-2000 PLC controller is our latest version designed for water pressure booster systems. The SB-2000 PLC sets a new standard for “user friendly.” The HMI 6-inch color touchscreen is easy to program in any user set points and requirements. It maintains an “alarm log” of all system faults, which is helpful when troubleshooting the original cause of an alarm.
The controller also can communicate with a variety of standard BMS language protocols when specified. SIMPLE, SWEET and ECONOMICAL…what more you could you want?
STANDARD CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- The SB-2000 10/20/30 controllers are cUL 508A listed in the United States and Canada.
- The controller comes in a NEMA 1 enclosure suitable for indoor use.
- Two solid state transducers for measuring system pressure and suction pressure.
- Easy to see, easy to program. A bright, 6-inch touchscreen color display means easy programming for pressure settings and delay on/off times. The screen also displays elapsed run time of each pump, a log of alarms, and any other optional features.
- NEMA 1 Fan-Cooled Enclosure with Thermostat
- Main disconnect switch with external handle
- “Power On” light
- 24 VDC Control Power
- Solid State Transducer for suction and discharge pressure
- Molded Case Circuit Breaker for each pump
- 6-inch color touchscreen display and PLC
- Alternating Start for multiple pump systems
- Low suction alarm/shutdown
- Dry alarm contacts with terminal strip for remote monitoring
- UL 508A Label
- Remote start via external contact closure
- Suction side float switch operation (for tanks)
- Emergency Override for each pump
- Front Door mounted VFD keypad
- Fuses vs. Circuit Breakers
- Extra disconnects
- BACnet communication
- Across the Line starter available